Welcome to Easy Lift Transportation! Serving south Santa Barbara County since 1979.
Easy Lift Transportation is a nonprofit agency established to provide curbside-to-curbside (with additional assistance as necessary) “Dial-A-Ride” transportation for people with limited mobility in south Santa Barbara County who cannot use regular bus service.
In addition to Dial-A-Ride, Easy Lift has four core programs and offers additional services for the increased accessibility of the community.
Core Programs include:
- Dial-A-Ride (DAR)
- Non-Emergency Accessible Transportation (NEAT)
- Children’s Accessible Transportation (CAT)
- Greatest Generation Accessible Transportation (GGAT)
Other Services include:
- County Shuttle
- Contract and Charter Services
- Emergency Evacuation
- Loaner Vehicle Program
- Mobility Training Service
- Project Safe Streets
- Human Services Radio Network Dispatch Service