Ways to Give
Easy Lift is funded solely by generous donations like yours, anything helps. Your generous contribution will directly support Easy Lift’s core programs to continue to connect thousands of frail seniors and those with mobility or other limitations to vital programs in our community. With multiple ways to give, you can be confident that your donation will help provide mobility, dignity and independence to all south coast residents in need.
By Mail or Fax
Memorial or Tribute Gifts
- Bequests can be made to a charity through your will or living trust.
- Charitable Trusts can be established. They can be funded with cash, securities, or other assets. The donor or other designated beneficiary receives income for the life of the trust, and the donor receives a charitable deduction for the value of the assets that will pass to the charity when the trust terminates.
- Annuities can be setup to provide fixed income for the donor’s life. Part of the income will be tax free to the donor. A charitable deduction can be claimed for the portion that represents a charitable gift.
- Appreciated securities can be donated and a tax deduction can be taken for fair market value of the donated security.
- IRAs and retirement plan accounts can name a charity as a beneficiary
Charitable Giving Inquiry
All donations are very much appreciated and necessary to support the continued operations of our charitable organization. Please contact the Executive Director, Ernesto Paredes at (805) 681-1410 or email@example.com if you would like to discuss other forms of contributing to Easy Lift Transportation. We are happy to talk with you and your financial adviser about the different opportunities for charitable giving.