Ways to Give
Easy Lift is funded solely by generous donations like yours, anything helps. Your generous contribution will directly support Easy Lift’s core programs to continue to connect thousands of frail seniors and those with mobility or other limitations to vital programs in our community. With multiple ways to give, you can be confident that your donation will help provide mobility, dignity and independence to all south coast residents in need.
By Mail or Fax
Please download and print our donation form, complete and mail with your check, Visa or MasterCard information to: Easy Lift Transportation 53 Cass Place, Suite D. Goleta, CA 93117 or fax to (805) 681-1184.
Please contact Adriana Marroquin at (805) 845-8963.
Memorial or Tribute Gifts
Your gift can be made in honor of a friend or family member, or to acknowledge a birthday, anniversary or other significant event. Please include the name and address of the person(s) you wish us to notify. We will send a special card acknowledging that you have made a gift in their honor.
The gift of goods and services is tremendously appreciated. Please contact Nicole Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org or (805)681-1623 for more information.
Gifts through bequests, trusts, gift annuities, gifts of life insurance and retirement plan assets help to ensure the future of Easy Lift Transportation and may further your financial goals.
- Bequests can be made to a charity through your will or living trust.
- Charitable Trusts can be established. They can be funded with cash, securities, or other assets. The donor or other designated beneficiary receives income for the life of the trust, and the donor receives a charitable deduction for the value of the assets that will pass to the charity when the trust terminates.
- Annuities can be setup to provide fixed income for the donor’s life. Part of the income will be tax free to the donor. A charitable deduction can be claimed for the portion that represents a charitable gift.
- Appreciated securities can be donated and a tax deduction can be taken for fair market value of the donated security.
- IRAs and retirement plan accounts can name a charity as a beneficiary
Charitable Giving Inquiry
All donations are very much appreciated and necessary to support the continued operations of our charitable organization. Please contact the Executive Director, Ernesto Paredes at (805) 681-1410 or email@example.com if you would like to discuss other forms of contributing to Easy Lift Transportation. We are happy to talk with you and your financial adviser about the different opportunities for charitable giving.
You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor when considering making any charitable contribution.